The Humly Control Panel is the server which manages the HRD devices that are installed outside the meeting rooms. Through HCP you can connect the HRDs to the booking system and enable synchronization between the HRD device and the room mailbox in the booking system such as Office 365 or Exchange server.
Humly Control Panel can be installed as a service in the company network, on-premises or in the cloud, which enables several features like user management, statistics and remote management of the Humly Room Display devices
- The Humly Server communicates with Humly Room Displays via HTTPS over a configurable port (default 3002).
- The Humly Control Panel web application communicates with the Humly Server using a configurable HTTP port during initial setup to configure SSL certificates. After SSL has been configured all communication uses HTTPS on the port configured during initial setup (default port 3002).
- The Humly Home server communicates with the booking system via either HTTP (80) or HTTPS (443)
- The system uses configurable NTP servers using UDP over port 123 to synchronize time and date.
- The system will connect to Humly Cloud using HTTPS over port 443 to validate and renew licenses and provide maintenance services like updates and error logging.
- Other devices and integrations can be allowed to communicate with the Humly Server over HTTPS using the same port that has been configured for the Humly (default 3002).
- Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit or later versions, Ubuntu Server 16.0.4 LTS 64 bit or later LTS versions
- On-premise or cloud based, with minimum 2 Cores, 4GB of RAM, 40 GB storage.
- Static IP Address for Humly Control Panel
- Accessible ports for HTTP and HTTPS protocols, the default ports are TCP 3000 and TCP 3002
- Accessible booking system (e.g. Office 365) over HTTPS port TCP 443
- Access to NTP Server over port UDP 123
Supported Booking Systems
- Office 365
- Exchange Server 2019
- Exchange Server 2016
- Exchange Server 2013
- Google G Suite
- IBM Domino