This article will cover the process of connecting Humly Control Panel to Google G Suite booking system.
- Open your web browser and go to http://localhost:3000 or http://<server IP or FQDN>:3000
- Based on your browser, you might see certificate warning as the certificate will be used now are self signed certificates, the certificates can be changed in later step if you want to use public TLS.Proceed to the next step by accepting the certificate
- Start by selecting Google G Suite from the drop down menu and click next
- enter your service account, admin email, and upload p12 key file then press login Note: The P12 key can NOT be exported from HCP, but it can be changed from the global setting page after the booking system integration wizard is done.
- Enter the https application port you would like to use (default 3002). Additionally, you can upload your own SSL/TLS certificate and then click Next. If no certificate is uploaded, a unique auto generated self-signed certificate will be used.
- Enter a NTP server (e.g. 0.pool.ntp.org) that Humly Control Panel and the Humly Room Display units will have access to and then click Next.
- Agree to the conditions of the EULA and then click Accept
- The credentials are generated for your Humly Control Panel, please make note of them and click Finish.
- Once successfully logged in with the sent credentials to the admin email, Humly Control Panel is connected to Google G Suite and you are ready to move to the next step and do the basic configuration of HCP.