Exchange 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010
The process for all exchange servers version is the same, the below example, we are connecting Humly Control Panel to Exchange 2019.
- Open your web browser and go to http://localhost:3000 or http://<server IP or FQDN>:3000
- Based on your browser, you might see certificate warning as the certificate will be used now are self signed certificates, the certificates can be changed in later step if you want to use public TLS.
Proceed to the next step by accepting the certificate
- Start by selecting Exchange Server from the drop down menu and click next
- Select if you want Humly Control Panel to connect to Exchange 2019 via a direct connection or a proxy, if you have a proxy, you need to provide the URL, the port, and the credential if the proxy server requires this, then press next.If the connection is direct, press next
- Enter the credentials (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) for your service account granted with application impersonation along with your Exchange server EWS URL (e.g. https://exchangeserver.tld/EWS/Exchange.asmx) and a administration email (e.g. email@example.com).
If you are using a local certificate and the connection to the EWS URL is not secure, please check mark allow untrusted Exchange Server TLS certificate, Then click Next.
- Enter the https application port you would like to use (default 3002). Additionally, you can upload your own SSL/TLS certificate and then click Next. If no certificate is uploaded, a unique auto generated self-signed certificate will be used.
- Enter a NTP server (e.g. 0.pool.ntp.org) that Humly Control Panel and the Humly Room Display units will have access to and then click Next.
- Agree to the conditions of the EULA and then click Accept
- The credentials are generated for your Humly Control Panel, please make note of them and click Finish.
- Once successfully logged in with the sent credentials to the admin email, Humly Control Panel is connected to Exchange 2019 /2016 / 2013 / 2010 and you are ready to move to the next step and do the basic configuration of HCP.