To perform HRD Firmware Upgrade using USB flash drive, follow the below steps:
- Download the latest firmware upgrade image from the download website.
- Format the USB flash drive using FAT32 file system, the size of partition should not be more than 32GB, so larger than 32GB USB flash drives can be used, but the primary partition should be 32GB max.
- Name the USB flash drive as “UPDATEHUB”, the name is case sensitive.
- Copy the Firmware upgrade file ( e.x. hrd-image-imx6dlhrd1-2020-03-10_v1.0.245.uhupkg) to the USB flash drive.
- Plug in the USB flash drive to HRD device while it is up.
- You should see the firmware upgrade notification image started.
- Wait for the process to finish, the device will reboot it self. Unplug the USB flash drive. The device is ready to be used now.