For Humly there are a different types of log files which can be accessed in a few different ways. This article will show you how to access those logfiles.
- Humly Control Panel logs in HCP
- Humly Control Panel from Operating System (on prem installation)
- Humly HRD1 device logs in HCP
- Humly HRD1 device logs from the device using a USB stick
Humly Control Panel logs in HCP
The way to retrieve the HCP logs is by clicking the Support button in the top meny bar
A modal opens where you have the options to view the logs directly, copy them to your clipboard or download them as a file to your local computer.
Humly Control Panel logs from Operating System
Navigate to your Humly installation, this is (on a defaulted installation) where the logs are located;
On Linux you will find the logs (default installation) located;
Humly HRD1 device logs in HCP
In rooms monitoring view;
- Click om the the room you want logs for.
- If more than one device - select the device you want logs for
- Click Device info tab.
- Select the type of log you are interested in (usually Device Log)
You have the options to view the logs directly, copy them to your clipboard or download them as a file to your local computer.