- Ubuntu 20.04 LTE (and later) not supported
- To connect legacy device to HCP, registration period should be enabled even if the pairing key configured
- Legacy device with 2.5 firmware can not be connected to HCP using FQDN, but only IP address, 2.5.1 devices and above should connect fine
1.6.1 Patch notes (2021-07-01)
- Pagination issues in monitoring/setup/users - fixed
- Minor UI improvements in Building & Structures
- Minor UI improvement HRD PIN code screen
- Rooms active issue - when importing from .csv - fixed
- Error using Scheduled statistics - fixed
- Linux on-prem installation http/s redirection - fixed
- Local Admin invitation email - improved
- Issue with Local Admin edit-rights - fixed
- Desks can show up in monitoring - fixed
- A Global Admin can be now be invited outside the primary domain.
1.6.2 Patch notes (2021-08-31)
- Syncronisation can freeze under some circumstances with faulty backend configurations - fixed.