In an office environment, or in any other form of a public space, there might be a need to be able to book an entire office area or an entire public space including all the smaller meeting rooms that exist within these offices and spaces.
Humly's solution to this is rooms within a room; Room w/i Room.
Room w/i Room is supported in Humly Control Panel 1.7 and later and can be used with M365, Exchange 2010-2019, Google Workspace, Domino or Standalone as booking system.
Setting up Room w/i Room in Humly Control Panel
- Log in to Humly Control Panel as Global Admin
- Go to Settings and click on the tab Room w/i Room
- Click on the button Create Room w/i Room to get started
- Add the SMTP address for the parent room and click "+" button to add
- Add the SMTP address for each child room and click "+" button to add
- Click button Create Room w/i Room to create a relationship between the rooms
- The created Room w/i Room and the relationship between parent room and child rooms can be found in the table
Removing a child room
- Click the menu on the right side of the Room w/i Room and click Edit Room w/i Room
- Click the "X" for the child room that you want to remove, then confirm by clicking Edit Room w/i Room
Removing a Room w/i Room
- Click the menu on the right side of the Room w/i Room and click Delete Room w/i Room
- Confirm in the dialogue that you want to delete the Room w/i Room by clicking Yes button