To customize the look of your Humly Room Display it is now possible to upload your own logo on the display. This feature will give the product a sense of personalization while still keeping the product at peak usability. A logo image can be uploaded and displayed in the upper left corner of the HRD-device without disturbing the UI in any notable way. The uploading of a custom logo will be done in the settings in Humly Control Panel.
It is recommend that the logotype image is uploaded with a transparent or black background. It is also recommended to use a white or grayscale image for best effect in the UI, even though a color image also will work.
Custom logo is supported in Humly Control Panel 1.7 and late. It can be used with M365, Exchange 2010-2019, Google Workspace, Domino or Standalone as booking system.
A Humly Room Display with an added custom logo. In this case the Humly-logo.
Uploading a Custom logo in Humly Control Panel
- Log in to Humly Control Panel as Global Admin
- Go to Settings and click on the tab Global Settings
- Go to the section Logo image and click Browse...
- Upload the image. Recommended resolution is 390 x 64 pixels with a transparent background.
- When the image is uploaded it is visible in the settings. It is now possible to use the image on a HRD.
- To add the logo to an already existing room HRD go to Rooms > Room settings > Edit selected > Room settings > Logo. Enable the "Show logo on device" and select the image in the drop-down menu.
- To add the logo to all the future room import go to Settings > Default room settings > Logo Enable the "Show logo on device" and select the image in the drop-down menu.
- Now the logo will be visible on the selected room or on all future room imports.