Skip to main content
HCP - Humly Control Panel
- Room-In-Room - handle booking of rooms within a bigger room separated by a divider.
- Touchless check-in - no need to touch the screen, swipe your RFID card to check in.
- Upload your own Logo - customize the look of your HRD with your own logo.
- Option to provide an alternative sender for HCP emails.
- Enabled - Humly Reservations for all types of devices.
- Added - Sleep/Wake hours to raw-statistics output.
- Fixed - Download full logfiles.
- Fixed - Display of Last rebooted time in monitoring.
- Fixed - HCP Pagination, view and filter issues.
- Added - Links to support pages for further explanations (i) icon.
- Removed - Humly footer from emails.
- Fixed - Copy API token to clipboard.
- Fixed - User should be able to press Enter to login.
- Fixed - Edit button now showing correctly for Wayfinding settings.
HRD1 - Humly Device
- Improved - Device sleep and status settings improvements (for monitoring).
- Fixed - Firmware upgrade from device.
- Fixed - Pairing key / disconnect issues.
- Fixed - HRD not sleeping on exact configured time.
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTE (and later) not supported
- To connect Liso devices to HCP, registration period should be enabled even if the pairing key configured
- Liso devices with 2.5 firmware can not be connected to HCP using FQDN, but only IP address, 2.5.1 devices and above should connect fine
1.7.1/2 Patch notes (2021-11-03)
- Fixed - HCP - Remote FW upgrade from 1.4 HRD's
- Fixed - Device Authentication edge cases
- Fixed - HCP Pagination/Filter issue
- Fixed - Licence's not purged on Reset HCP
- Improved - Wifi drivers for HRD
- Fixed - Display screensaver misbehaviour in some HRD configuration steps