It is possible to connect an Evoko Liso device to Humly Cloud instead of your on prem Evoko Home server. This is done by reconfiguring the Server IP on the Liso device and connect it to a Humly Cloud server instead. To set up and configure a Humly Cloud please visit Getting started.
Please make sure to update the Lisos to a newer version, especially if the version is 2.3 or older, before it is connected to the Humly Cloud.
To move a Liso into Humly Cloud follow these steps:
- On the Liso device - Go to the Info-icon in the top right upper corner. Click on Admin login and enter the Admin PIN.
- Click on Server IP.
- A dialoge will appear: "This action will change IP address of Evoko Home! Are you sure you want to do this?" - Click Yes.
- Now the Liso is disconnected from the former server.
- Enter your Humly Cloud customer number in Server IP: xxxxx.humly.cloud. Choose port 443.
Please note! You have to add the whole string with the five digits and humly.cloud to be able to connect to the Humly Cloud. You also have to change port to 443.
- When the Humly Cloud is connected the paring key has to be entered. In Humly Cloud a pairing key is mandatory to use.
The pairing key used is the one you chose in the HCP Setup. The pairing key can be changed in the Humly Control Panel > Global Settings > Device registration.
If you use a Liso with version 2.3 or older the registration period has to be enabled in HCP > Global Settings.
It is recommended to update the Liso to a newer version before moving it to Humly Cloud.
- Done! Now the Liso is connected to Humly Cloud instead. It is possible to assign the device to a room. And it is possible to manage the Liso displays in the Humly Control Panel.
This procedure has to be done manually on all devices you want to connect to the Humly Cloud.
Do you want to learn more? How to connect Liso to Humly Control Panel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.