It is possible to connect an Evoko Liso device to Humly Cloud instead of your on prem Evoko Home server. This is done by reconfiguring the Server IP on the Liso device and connect it to a Humly Cloud server instead. To set up and configure a Humly Cloud please visit Getting started.
Please make sure to update the Lisos to a newer version, especially if the version is 2.3 or older, before it is connected to the Humly Cloud.
To move a Liso into Humly Cloud follow these steps:
- On the Liso device - Go to the Info-icon in the top right upper corner. Click on Admin login and enter the Admin PIN.
- Click on Server IP.
- A dialoge will appear: "This action will change IP address of Evoko Home! Are you sure you want to do this?" - Click Yes.
- Now the Liso is disconnected from the former server.
- Enter your Humly Cloud customer number in Server IP: xxxxx.humly.cloud. Choose port 443.
- When the Humly Cloud is connected the paring key has to be entered. In Humly Cloud a pairing key is mandatory to use.
- Done! Now the Liso is connected to Humly Cloud instead. It is possible to assign the device to a room. And it is possible to manage the Liso displays in the Humly Control Panel.
This procedure has to be done manually on all devices you want to connect to the Humly Cloud.
Do you want to learn more? How to connect Liso to Humly Control Panel.