HCP - Humly Control Panel
This release focus on stability, performance and security by upgrading the framework, libraries, components and software that HCP is using.
We also added in a lot of smaller improvements to UI and performance improvements.
- We put our Windows installer on a diet and managed to reduce it by 400 MB.
- Instant sync for Nexudus giving a better experience when booking on the phone.
- The room overview screen now loads much faster for large organizations with many devices.
- Download of firmware to the devices has been improved.
- Improvement to the 802.1x certificate handling.
- Better handling for all day meetings.
- Fixed a bug that affected the statistics calculation. This also corrects existing statistics.
- We added the possibility to edit room settings for many rooms at the same time.
HRD1 - Humly Device
- Remote firmware download process updated due HCP framework updates.
- To connect Liso devices to HCP, registration period should be enabled even if the pairing key configured
- Liso devices with 2.5 firmware can not be connected to HCP using FQDN, but only IP address, 2.5.1 devices and above should connect fine