For device migration to work you have to upgrade all of the devices that you want to migrate to firmware version 188.8.131.52 or later. Same goes for Liso devices, make sure they are up to date.
Device migration will take a couple of minutes per device depending on your bandwidth.
- Head over to the migrated/receiving HCP server and activate device registration under global settings. Set at time period so you are sure it won’t expire during the timeperiod the devices are migrating.
- Select all of the devices that you want to migrate by marking them in ”Room settings.” If you want to migrate devices that are connected to a structure - you do not need to mark anything but the structure itself.
- Press the ”Advanced” button and choose either ”Migrate device for the selected rooms” or choose to migrate from the structure depending on your needs.
- Type in the new server IP or FQDN and apply the correct port that you want these devices to migrate over to. Press ”Change server IP or FQDN”
- The device should successfully migrate over to the new HCP. If you have any issues then please reach out to email@example.com