This user guide will cover how to use Humly Floor Plan
Login to Humly Floor Plan
When you log in to the Humly Control Panel, you have access to Humly Floor Plan
- Log in to the Humly Control Panel with your username and password. Depending on what kind of user type your account is (Global Admin, Local Admin, Statistics User, or User), Humly Control Panel will grant you access to different parts.
- Go to Floor Plan Booking
- Depending on how many Floor Plans are configured on the system, the map might be loaded directly, if more than one is configured, start by selecting the structure where the Floor Plan is located.
- Use the calendar and location to filter and find available rooms or desks.
Book a Room
The interface of Humly Floor Plan is also inspired by the other products in Humly Workplace Solutions to have a coherent product design.
- Green - available
- Red - occupied
- To book a room from Humly Floor Plan, click on an available room. Choose which day and date on which you want to book a room. The selected date gets highlighted.
- The dialogue popup for that time slot contains information about (top to bottom):
- Room name
- Equipment in the room
- Day, month, date
- "Start time" and "End time" for the booking
- Meeting Subject (will be displayed on the Humly Room Display and/or supported 3rd party room manager display)
- Send invitation email
- Cancel and Book buttons
- Adjust the start and end time and set a subject for your booking. If you want an email to be sent when a booking has been done you can fill in the field and press enter. You can add as many emails as you want. Click Book to confirm the booking and sync it to the room’s Humly Room Display and/or supported 3rd party room manager display.
Book a Desk
Booking a desk is similar to booking a room when it comes to selecting the date and the structure.
- To book a Desk in Humly Floor Plan, click on an available desk. Choose which day and date on which you want to book a desk. The selected date gets highlighted.
- Select the available desk you want to book from the floor plan and click on it, the booking details dialog will appear, control the details and make the booking by clicking on Yes, book all day!
- If you want to delete one of your bookings click on the red/booked desk, and the booking dialog will appear with the option to delete the booking.
- You can always switch between different Humly Workspace products (Reservation, Desk Booking, and Floor Plan) by clicking on the user drop menu on the top right section of the screen
Or by clicking on the Humly logo on the top left part of the screen, this will take you back to the product selection screen
For more information about Humly Deskbooking, please check the related documentation
For more information about Humly Reservation, please check the related support documentation
Use Humly Floor Plan with Microsoft Teams
Humly Floor Plan - as many of Humly Workspace Solutions - can be used from Microsoft Teams. Humly Teams integration should be configured as per the details in Humly Teams Integration
When the configuration is done by Humly Control Panel administrator, it is possible to use MS Teams to access Humly Floor Plan
- Click on the Humly Workspace application icon in Microsoft Teams
- Select Overview Screen Tap, and select the structure you want to use, the map should be loaded and you should be able to use Humly Floor Plan as needed.