Go to Visitor.
Click Create Humly Visitor Screen.
- Give the visitor screen a descriptive name which will be shown in the table of visitor screens in Humly Control Panel.
Tip! It’s recommend to use something that describes where on a floor it will be set up, i.e. next to the reception, next to the entrance or similar)
- Choose where the Humly Visitor screen will be located by assigning it to a structure.
- Select default language which will be used for the Humly Visitor screen.
- Upload a logotype which will be displayed on the Humly Visitor screen. Recommended format is PNG and maximum 1048576 bytes (1 MB) file size is supported.
- Select which form fields that will be displayed on the Humly Visitor screen and whether the visitor is required or not.
- Enable Search Employees functionality. If enabled the Humly Visitor screen will suggest people to visit as the visitor types the name of employee being visited.
- Enable or disable sending an SMS notification to the host including who checked in, in which building, on which floor together with the visitors contact information.
- Enable or disable automatic visitor check-out and select at what time in UTC the automatic check-out should occur.
Select how to print the visitor badge.
No visitor badge printing - No visitor badge printing. However, a visitor badge is still generated and can be printed from the Visitor Log in Humly Control Panel.
Manual printing from Humly Control Panel - The visitor badge can be printed from the Visitor Log.
Automatic printing using email - An email with the visitor badge as an attachment in PDF-format is sent to a specified email address.
- Automatic printing using print service - Automatically print the visitor badge using Humly Print Service (HPS).
- Upload a logotype which will be displayed on the visitor badge. If no logotype is uploaded the Humly logotype will be used.
- Click Create and the screen will be added to the list of Humly Visitor screens. You have the option to edit or delete any Humly Visitor screen from this list.
To access the created Humly Visitor screen click or copy the URL address and paste it in a browser or the signage application your organisation are running on your hardware.