Humly Control Panel
- A local admin can now manage local desks
- Allowed bigger backup-files for Enterprise customers
- Corrected some smaller typos and unlcear text
- Corrected the room name in cancellation e-mails for German
- Fix M365 loses organizer in edge cases
- For Humly cloud we can now add an extra Admin for example for an integrator to manage HCP after setup.
- Improved HumlyConnect
- Improved local admin handling in edge cases
- Improved monitoring of devices MAC address.
- Improved monitoring, added a copy feature for many fields
- Move to more generic resource booking instead of just rooms or desks
Humly Room Display
- Fixed a bug where it could look like WiFi was not connected.
- Improved translation for the Polish language
- Fix for centering the map better when it loads
- Fixed a problem where the 3D map could not be rotated/zoomed
- Added the ability to specify the time in seconds between paginations
- Correction for time format for some languages
- Feature to set sync time into the future
- A new feature to link directly to a room or a desk. This makes it possible to create a QR code directly to a room/desk
- Added the possibility to search visitor logs for visitor name, email, mobile number, organization, car reg. nr.
- Added a visitor admin that can manage only visitor screens it has access to depending on which structure it has been assigned to
- Added a location filter to be able to filter out visitor screens, checked in &, checked out users based on location of the screen.
- Added a time zone setting per visitor screen for enterprise customers in which has visitor screens in different timezones (affects checked-in/checked-out timestamps for better usability)
- Added a checked in &, checked out tab to make it easier to handle visitors
- Added option to include guest wifi and password on the visitor badge
- Better handling of phone numbers using different formats
- New feature to export currently checked in or checked out visitors to a CSV-file
- New feature to import phone number from LDAP
- New feature to include mobile nr (phone number) in user import CSV
- Users can be read from M365 or Exchange groups
- Humly Print Service - Added info about version number
- Humly Print Service - Added info about which Humly Control Panel it's connected to
- To connect Liso devices to HCP, registration period should be enabled even if the pairing key configured
- Liso devices with 2.5 firmware can not be connected to HCP using FQDN, but only IP address, 2.5.1 devices and above should connect fine
- Here you will find the latest Humly Software downloads