1. Go to Visitor.
2. Click Create Humly Visitor Screen.
3. Give the visitor screen a descriptive name which will be shown in the table of visitor screens in Humly Control Panel.
Tip! As a recommendation, use something that describes where on a floor it will be set up, i.e. next to the reception, next to the entrance or similar.
4. Choose where the Humly Visitor screen will be located by assigning it to a structure.
5. Select default language which will be used for the Humly Visitor screen and the which timezone it will be using (affects check-in/check-out timestamps in the visitor log)
6. Upload a logotype in PNG format which will be displayed on the Humly Visitor screen. Maximum 1048576 bytes (1 MB) file size is supported.
7. Select which form fields that will be displayed on the Humly Visitor screen and whether the visitor is required or not fill in their information
8. Enable Search Employees functionality. If enabled the Humly Visitor screen will suggest people to visit as the visitor types the name of the person they want to visit. If Humly Control Panel is configured using Exchange or M365 as booking backend, you have the option search in a certain group by enabling Search for members in an Exchange/M365 Group and providing a name of that group.
10. Enable or disable sending an SMS notification to the host including who checked in, in which building, on which floor together with the visitors contact information.
11. Enable or disable automatic visitor check-out and select at what time, in the screens selected timezone, all visitors will be automatically checked out, e.g. after office hours. This will make it easier to track which visitors are currently in the building over the span of a working week.
12. Select how to print the visitor badge.
1. No visitor badge printing - No visitor badge printing. However, a visitor badge is still generated and can be printed from the visitor log in Humly Control Panel.
2. Manual printing from Humly Control Panel - The visitor badge can be printed from the visitor log.
3. Automatic printing using email - An email with the visitor badge as an attachment in PDF-format is sent to a specified email address.
4. Automatic printing using print service - Automatically print the visitor badge using Humly Print Service (HPS).
13. Upload a logotype that must be in PNG format, which will be shown on the visitor badge. If no logotype is uploaded the Humly logotype will be used.
14. Choose to include the name of the guest network on the visitor badge and decide whether you want to also include the password or not.
15. Click Create and the visitor screen will be added to the list of Humly Visitor screens. You have the option to edit or delete any Humly Visitor screen from this list.
16. To access the created visitor screen click or copy the URL address and paste it in a browser or the signage application your organisation are running on your hardware for the Humly Visitor screen.